Power Lawyers 2012
Morris has a thing for blondes: Cameron Diaz, Kate Hudson and January Jones are clients. This year, she closed deals for Diaz, hot off Bad Teacher, to star opposite Colin Firth in Gambit and join Michael Fassbender and Brad Pitt in Ridley Scott's The Counselor. She also reps breakout stars Chloe Grace Moretz (MGM's Carrie remake) and Victoria Justice (October's Fun Size) and helps hot writer Scott Z. Burns (Contagion).
➻ Most satisfying career moment "Goldie Hawn trusting me to represent her daughter -- and Kate Hudson's great success starting with Almost Famous."
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Lindsay Lohan Dazzles Us With Her Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Nicole Scherzinger Leaves Ibiza After Displaying Her Fabulous Figure in a Teeny Bikini
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Shine Bright at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Rita Ora & Cara Delevingne Flaunt Their Long Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014