Power Lawyers 2012
Morris has a thing for blondes: Cameron Diaz, Kate Hudson and January Jones are clients. This year, she closed deals for Diaz, hot off Bad Teacher, to star opposite Colin Firth in Gambit and join Michael Fassbender and Brad Pitt in Ridley Scott's The Counselor. She also reps breakout stars Chloe Grace Moretz (MGM's Carrie remake) and Victoria Justice (October's Fun Size) and helps hot writer Scott Z. Burns (Contagion).
➻ Most satisfying career moment "Goldie Hawn trusting me to represent her daughter -- and Kate Hudson's great success starting with Almost Famous."
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Ep. 12 Recap: 'Remember' Welcomes Team Rick To The Neighborhood
- Kendall Jenner's Throwback Bikini Photo Reminds Us The Winter Struggle Is Real
- Hollywood's Diversity Problem Starts At The Top, UCLA Report Finds
- Michael Jordan Fails Yet Again To Win 'Richest Person In The World' Title
- The Best Scene in House of Cards Happens in a Women’s Bathroom
- Veronica Roth’s Divergent Follow-up Will Be Star Wars–esque
- Ryan Murphy Gives Touching Speech, Reflects on Glee’s Legacy of Creating Acceptance Through Understanding
- Bob’s Burgers Did Its Own Game of Thrones Last Night, and You Should Be Thankful
- Cody Simpson to Co-Host Victoria's Secret PINK's Spring Break Bash with Gigi Hadid & Rachel Hilbert! (Exclusive)
- Patrick Schwarzenegger Braves Torrential Rain for Lunch with Miley Cyrus!
- Lily James & Cate Blanchett Look Picture Perfect at 'Cinderella' Premiere
- Mumford & Sons Announce New Album 'Wilder Mind' With a Brand New Sound!