Power Lawyers: THR Unveils America's Top 100 Entertainment Attorneys
UCLA School of Law
Why she matters: Morris reps her share of movie stars (Cameron Diaz, Chloe Grace Moretz), but she now has more than 35 clients in key television roles, including January Jones (Mad Men) and Peter Krause (Parenthood).
Big deal: This year, Morris negotiated for Alexis Bledel to return to a series regular role for the first time since starring on Gilmore Girls. When Fox's Us & Them was picked up in mid-May for the 2013-14 season, Morris gathered Bledel's manager and agent to deliver the good news personally.Click here to read THR's complete Power Lawyers list.
- North West Isn't The Only Celebrity Kid To Bring The Cuteness To Halloween
- All The Creepy Laughs From 'The Twilight Zone' Because Evil Is Sometimes Hilarious
- 11 Times Mr. Bean Taught You To Embrace Your Inner Child By Acting Like One
- Miley Cyrus' Risque Dress Stood Out, But Her $500,000 Donation To Fight AIDS Stole The Show
- Daniel Radcliffe Wants to Work with Jennifer Lawrence & George Clooney
- Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish Fly Back to Los Angeles on His 44th Birthday
- Coco Rocha Shares Her Thoughts on Kendall Jenner Fashion Week Bullying Rumors
- Keira Knightley Shows Her Feminist Side By Discussing Gender Equality in 'Net-A-Porter's 'Edit' Mag