THR's Women in Entertainment 2012: Power 100
She oversees international licensing of 20th Century Fox movies and TV shows, including free and pay TV, first-run series and digital. In 2012, her division saw revenue rise to its highest levels.
Moment I knew I wanted to work in the business: I went to the movies all the time growing up in Pocatello, Idaho. There wasn't a lot going on, so they were my windows to the world.
When I leave work each day, I can't wait to: See my husband and French bulldog. He's sort of like a bowling ball with legs.
Favorite way to unwind on the weekend: Work in my garden.
Most surprising song on my iPod: The music from the documentary Searching for Sugar Man by Rodriguez.
Totally starstruck around: I spend much of my time trying to avoid contact with celebrities.
What I'd tell my 22-year-old self about working in Hollywood: "Get a life."
When my relatives are confused about what I do, I tell them: My daughter, after coming with me on Bring Your Daughter to Work Day: "Oh, now I know what you do. You yell at people on the phone."
- Items 1-10
- Items 11-20
- Items 21-30
- Items 31-40
- Items 41-50
- Items 51-60
- Items 61-70
- Items 71-80
- Items 81-90
- Items 91-100
- 'Inside Out' And 'Jurassic World' Terminated 'Terminator Genisys' At The Box Office
- The Midnight Swim Redeems Found-Footage Horror: Hour of the Wolf Movie Review
- Kim Kardashian's 4th Of July Outfit Is Some Next Level Patriotism
- Victoria And David Beckham Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary On Instagram
- Prince George Wears Almost Identical Outfit to Father Prince William When He Was a Baby!
- Gerard Butler Parties on the Beach for Fourth of July With Girlfriend Morgan Brown
- Liam Payne & Girlfriend Sophia Smith Enjoy Disney World & Dinosaurs In Florida
- 'Jurassic World' & 'Inside Out' Beat Out 'Terminator: Genisys' & 'Magic Mike XXL' at Fourth of July Weekend Box Office