Power Lawyers 2011
The former federal prosecutor jolted Hollywood last summer by winning a $51 million judgment in favor of actor Don Johnson, who sued Mark Cuban and Rysher Entertainment for 50 percent of profits from the TV series Nash Bridges (it's on appeal). He also repped IMG Worldwide in trade-secret litigation after one of its employees left and went to work for CAA. Holscher, father to four kids under 9 (with a fifth on the way), was able to show that the employee copied and took computer files with him that IMG considered confidential.
- Shades Of Blue, Tiger Eyes & Beyond: Chatting with Joe Bonamassa, Jim Peterik and Sondre Lerche
- 'South Park' Completely Trolls Washington Redskins With In-Game Ad Ripping Team Name
- Hell on Wheels: Recent Season Four Episode Seven Delivers!
- Ken Burns' 'The Roosevelts' Reveals Everything Wrong With Our Current Political Class
- Anne Hathaway Does Tai Chi with Robert De Niro Again!
- Camilla Belle & Max Greenfield Support 'L.A. Loves Alex's Lemonade' Fundraiser
- Pregnant Hayden Panettiere Has Fun at Food & Wine Festival After Nude Pics Leak