THR's Power Business Managers 2013
Starting out in the early '80s, Landesman was handed work for the stars of Saturday Night Live. When he set up shop on his own, he brought along Eddie Murphy. "Most people look to find that client that will take them to the mountaintop," says Landesman. "At age 26, I started on the mountaintop."
He soon signed other top comics including Arsenio Hall and Chris Rock and such SNL alums as Tina Fey and Tracy Morgan but also reps less funny actors (Vin Diesel). Describing himself as the CFO of 100 corporations, Landesman says a core part of his job is "staying close to clients and hoping they open their movie the right way" -- box office being among the things that elude his control.
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Lindsay Lohan Dazzles Us With Her Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Nicole Scherzinger Leaves Ibiza After Displaying Her Fabulous Figure in a Teeny Bikini
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Shine Bright at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Rita Ora & Cara Delevingne Flaunt Their Long Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014