MIPCOM: The 25 Most Powerful Women in Global TV
As COO of the world's No. 1 independent production company, Brass is responsible for the Dutch giant's operations across Australia, Latin America, Africa, Asia, Scandinavia, the Middle East and Central and Eastern Europe. Her Endemol slate runs the gamut from reality TV phenomenon Big Brother to the high-end drama Hell on Wheels.
When not working, Brass enjoys golf (kind of): "I am not sure if it calms me down or gets me more worked up -- depends on my game!"
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 5 Reasons The 'Broad City' Women Are The Stoner Heroines You've Been Waiting For
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez's Sexy Dance Probably Means They're Dating Again
- Eva Tamargo Of 'Tyler Perry's The Haves And The Have Nots' Explains Why She Likes Being A TV Villain (VIDEO)
- U2 Album Delay Rumors Denied By Band's Rep
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting
- Kit Harington's Muscles Bulge Out of His Shirt for 'Men's Health UK' April 2014
- Eva Longoria & Oprah Winfrey Support Maria Shriver at 'Paycheck to Paycheck' Screening!
- Rosario Dawson & America Ferrera Are Feeling Blue at 'Cesar Chavez' SXSW Premiere!