Hollywood's Business Managers
When Fox started out in business management in the 1970s, his shoulder-length hair made him look a bit like a counterculture rebel. After he sought restitution on behalf of several entertainers who had been cheated by another manager -- whom Fox caught in the act -- that impression was solidified. His honesty led to a quickly growing practice in Los Angeles. These days, the long hair is gone, but Fox continues to take the client's side whenever he needs to go toe-to-toe with a production company during a profit-participation audit. "Good managers are the ones giving clients security that someone is watching their backs," he says.
- 'Inside Out' And 'Jurassic World' Terminated 'Terminator Genisys' At The Box Office
- The Midnight Swim Redeems Found-Footage Horror: Hour of the Wolf Movie Review
- Kim Kardashian's 4th Of July Outfit Is Some Next Level Patriotism
- Victoria And David Beckham Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary On Instagram
- Prince George Wears Almost Identical Outfit to Father Prince William When He Was a Baby!
- Gerard Butler Parties on the Beach for Fourth of July With Girlfriend Morgan Brown
- Liam Payne & Girlfriend Sophia Smith Enjoy Disney World & Dinosaurs In Florida
- 'Jurassic World' & 'Inside Out' Beat Out 'Terminator: Genisys' & 'Magic Mike XXL' at Fourth of July Weekend Box Office