Hollywood's Business Managers
When Fox started out in business management in the 1970s, his shoulder-length hair made him look a bit like a counterculture rebel. After he sought restitution on behalf of several entertainers who had been cheated by another manager -- whom Fox caught in the act -- that impression was solidified. His honesty led to a quickly growing practice in Los Angeles. These days, the long hair is gone, but Fox continues to take the client's side whenever he needs to go toe-to-toe with a production company during a profit-participation audit. "Good managers are the ones giving clients security that someone is watching their backs," he says.
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- A Conversation with CBS This Morning's Anthony Mason, Plus Chase Rice, Gentle Giant's Derek Shulman & William Gage Blanton
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- Robert Davi: Singing the Songs He Loves in a Place He Loves
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Debuts First Teaser Trailer - Watch Now!
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Almost Sweeps Young Hollywood Awards 2014 - See Complete Winners List!
- Newlyweds Naya Rivera & Ryan Dorsey Kiss, Look So in Love in Los Angeles - See Her Huge Wedding Ring!
- Justin Bieber Receives the Champ of Charity Award at the Young Hollywood Awards 2014