Power Lawyers 2011
It's a safe bet that Katz probably won't be invited to next year's Golden Globe Awards. The hyper-savvy litigator is repping Dick Clark Productions in the high-profile suit filed by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association over long-term rights to the lucrative telecast. A trial is set for September, with the future of the Globes on the line. He also continues to rep Disney in the appeal of last summer's $320 million jury award to Who Wants to Be a Millionaire producer Celador as well as mogul Haim Saban in his dispute with a tax lawyer (which was resolved in June).
OFF-DUTY Katz swims four days a week and whenever he can, he gets away to his favorite resort on Bora Bora.
- Reese Witherspoon, Sarah Michelle Gellar And Selma Blair Had The Best 'Cruel Intentions' Reunion
- Cabaret: Betty Buckley Shines A (Ghost) Light At Joe's Pub
- 'Kung Fury' Released On YouTube In All Its '80s-Inspired Glory
- Mariah Carey Slams 'American Idol' As 'Fake,' Calls It The 'Worst Experience' Of Her Life
- Chace Crawford Hits Up Hugo's For Lunch After Memorial Day Getaway
- Emmanuelle Chriqui & Zendaya Hit Up The Reveal Of The Penthouse Inspired by Vivienne Westwood
- Rita Ora Keeps Smiling After A$AP Rocky's 'Better Things' Song Diss
- Rashida Jones Talks 'Hot Girls Wanted' & Porn: It's Almost Part Of Our Mainstream