Power Lawyers 2012
One of Hollywood’s most aggressive studio litigators, Katz scored a big win in April when a judge sided with his client Dick Clark Productions in its battle with the Hollywood Foreign Press Assn. over the future of the Golden Globes telecast. An appeal and a second phase of the trial still are pending, but Katz’s client likely will be entitled to produce the NBC broadcast for years to come thanks to his handiwork. The ardent swimmer also reps Sony and Disney in ongoing matters, including the appeal of a $300 million-plus jury verdict over profits from Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.
Worst thing ever said to me: “Are you Martin Katz the jeweler?”
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- A Conversation with CBS This Morning's Anthony Mason, Plus Chase Rice, Gentle Giant's Derek Shulman & William Gage Blanton
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- Robert Davi: Singing the Songs He Loves in a Place He Loves
- Sleepy Hollow's Tom Mison & Nicole Beharie Take San Diego Comic-Con by Storm
- Chloe Moretz Wins Fans Favorite Actress Award at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!
- Ian Somerhalder: 'The Vampire Diaries' Wins Best Threesome at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!
- Nikki Reed & Kellan Lutz Have a 'Twilight' Reunion at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!