Hollywood's Business Managers
For 30 years, Fishburn has resisted offers to merge Brentwood Management with larger firms. Staying small and independent has given him the ability to take hands-on supervision of his company's 25 employees and give clients personal attention. Fishburn and his business partner, Michael Gordon, are also well known for founding the trendy L.A. restaurant Toscana, which got off the ground with client participation in 1989. It's a popular meeting place for Fishburn and many of his music-industry clients. "Everyone in entertainment has been to Toscana," he says proudly. "Clients have gotten a kick out of being part of it."
- Future Amy Schumer Wants to Warn Present Amy Schumer About That Bathroom Blow Job
- Difficult People Teaser: Don’t Invite Billy Eichner and Julie Klausner to Your Funeral
- Kumail Nanjiani, Jonah Ray, and Emily Gordon on The Meltdown and Creating the Best Stand-up Show in the Country
- Why Do So Many TV Rom-Coms Fail?
- Kids Say the Cutest Things in Jimmy Kimmel's Video About Gay Marriage
- Sean Penn Takes Minka Kelly Out For Her 35th Birthday Dinner - Get the Details
- Julia Roberts Hunts for the Man Who Killed Her Daughter in 'Secret in Their Eyes' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Naya Rivera Shows Off Her Bare Baby Bump in This Poolside Pic!