Women in Entertainment 2010 - Power 100 List
“Last year was a real transition,” says Colligan, who shares her position with Josh Greenstein and has enjoyed an impressive run since her 2008 promotion. “This year, it’s a very well-oiled machine.” The proof: Martin Scorsese’s Shutter Island earned $128 million domestically, Iron Man 2 earned close to the original with $312 million, and How to Train Your Dragon took in more than $200 million. Sequels Jackass 3D and Paranormal Activity 2 also performed solidly. Fresh from maternity leave after giving birth to her third child in February, Colligan is very proud of the impact of the documentary Waiting for Superman. “It was hitting right at the right time when people were primed to have a conversation [about our education system],” she says. Up next: the Coen brothers’ True Grit, which bows Dec. 22, and shepherding Thor and Mission: Impossible — Ghost Protocol next year.
- Items 1-10
- Items 11-20
- Items 21-30
- Items 31-40
- Items 41-50
- Items 51-60
- Items 61-70
- Items 71-80
- Items 81-90
- Items 91-100
- 'Family Guy'/'Simpsons' Crossover Episode Sneak Peek Is Pure Bliss
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- A Conversation with CBS This Morning's Anthony Mason, Plus Chase Rice, Gentle Giant's Derek Shulman & William Gage Blanton
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- 'The Flash' Cast Has a Blast at Buzzfeed's Rooftop Flash Bash
- Amanda Seyfried's Boyfriend Justin Long Almost Gets Tusks Sewn Into His Head in 'Tusk' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Naomi Watts Is In Talks to Star in Jake Gyllenhaal's 'Demolition'
- Kesha Gets Picked Up By Boyfriend Brad Ashenfelter at LAX Airport