THR's Women in Entertainment 2012: Power 100
The 26-year-old daughter of Silicon Valley billionaire Larry Ellison quickly has become Hollywood's go-to film financier for tasteful projects. Annapurna likely has spent as much as $100 million on various films including four 2012 titles -- Paul Thomas Anderson's The Master, John Hillcoat's Lawless, Brad Pitt mob movie Killing Them Softly, which opened in theaters Nov. 30, and Kathryn Bigelow's much-anticipated Zero Dark Thirty, which bows Dec. 19. (The Master, costing a reported $35 million, underperformed at the box office, grossing $17.2 million.) Ellison, who operates out of a compound of houses in the Hollywood Hills, exercises a strict no-press policy and declined to participate in this issue. (She is an avid tweeter, though.)
- Items 1-10
- Items 11-20
- Items 21-30
- Items 31-40
- Items 41-50
- Items 51-60
- Items 61-70
- Items 71-80
- Items 81-90
- Items 91-100
- Gerard Parkes Dead At 90, Award-Winning Actor Best Known For 'Fraggle Rock' And 'Boondock Saints'
- Nicholas Brendon, 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' Actor, Arrested In Idaho
- 10 Habits Of People Who Are The Life Of The Party
- HuffPost Live's 'Spoiler Alert' Talks 'Homeland,' 'The Good Wife' And More Of Sunday's Best TV
- Nikki Reed Flies the Skies After Adopting Kitten with Boyfriend Ian Somerhalder
- Olivier Martinez Supports the Denver Broncos Before Sunday Night Football Game!
- Chloe Bennet Gets All Dolled Up for 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D' PaleyFest - Watch The Full Panel Here!
- Julie Bowen & Zach Braff Support HIV/AIDS Reseach at 'A Time for Heroes' Celebration 2014!