Reality TV: THR's 50 Most Powerful List
Since her transition from film to TV last year, former Miramax co-president Poster has taken the lead on two major reality franchises at Weinstein: the eight-year-old Project Runway and skyrocketing VH1 docusoap Mob Wives.
“It’s like seeing a box from Tiffany,” Poster, 48, says of Runway, which pulled in nearly 3 million viewers for its ninth-season finale. “You know it’s quality and what to expect of it.”
Mob Wives is growing at a rapid pace, with the Chicago spinoff bowing June 10 and creator Jennifer Graziano plotting a scripted venture. But the mother of two and New York City native also is focused on unscripted: Weinstein currently has a project at FX, a collaboration with Ryan Seacrest for ABC’s The Nanny Diaries and two other series in development.
- The Cannes Diaries 2015: Aishwarya, Hitchcock, Heelgate and Wajib
- Jane Fonda Discusses Why She Thought Warren Beatty Was Gay In W Magazine Interview
- "Valley of Love" at Cannes: Isabelle Huppert and Gerard Depardieu Summoned to Californian Desert by Dead Son
- B.B. King Viewing Draws More Than 1,000 In Las Vegas
- Johnny Depp Transforms into Whitey Bulgar in 'Black Mass' Teaser Trailer - Watch Now!
- John Stamos Releases Statement on Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen Not Returning For 'Full House' Revival
- Dakota Fanning Dealt With Inappropriate Questions During Childhood
- Orange is the New Black's Dascha Polanco Opens Up on Battling Depression