Reality TV: THR's 50 Most Powerful List
Since her transition from film to TV last year, former Miramax co-president Poster has taken the lead on two major reality franchises at Weinstein: the eight-year-old Project Runway and skyrocketing VH1 docusoap Mob Wives.
“It’s like seeing a box from Tiffany,” Poster, 48, says of Runway, which pulled in nearly 3 million viewers for its ninth-season finale. “You know it’s quality and what to expect of it.”
Mob Wives is growing at a rapid pace, with the Chicago spinoff bowing June 10 and creator Jennifer Graziano plotting a scripted venture. But the mother of two and New York City native also is focused on unscripted: Weinstein currently has a project at FX, a collaboration with Ryan Seacrest for ABC’s The Nanny Diaries and two other series in development.
- Cersei's Major 'Game Of Thrones' Nude Scene Is Officially Going To Happen
- Kim Kardashian Takes Her Crop Top To The Next Level With A Deep V-Neck
- Famous Women Point Out Exactly Why Leaking Nude Photos Is So Very Wrong
- Melissa Rivers Confirms Mother Joan Is On Life Support, Thanks Fans For Their Kindness
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Jason Statham Grab Brunch in Malibu for Labor Day!
- Uma Thurman Joins Co-Stars to Premiere 'Nymphomaniac - Vol. II' at Venice Film Festival
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello Hold Hands After Romantic Mexico Getaway
- Lady Gaga Reunites with Pet Pooch Asia at LAX Airport - Watch the Adorable Video!