Next Gen 2010: Hollywood's Young Guns
Fresh out of Syracuse University in 2000, Disco traveled west to work as an assistant to producer Jon Peters (Batman). "It was incredibly tense but fascinating for me," the Vermont native says. After a year and a half in the marketing department at New Line in New York, Disco interviewed with COO Toby Emmerich, who was looking for an assistant in L.A. "The interview was over our video conferencing machine," he says. "Jokes ... you can't tell if they translate at all. But I got the job." Today, his world revolves around his New Line projects, including July's Horrible Bosses and Jack the Giant Killer, scheduled to start shooting in the spring.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Alexz Johnson Living "American Dream;" Pace & Revi and a Bicoastal "Hurricane"
- 'Game Of Thrones' Co-Star Reveals Lena Headey Had 'Mixed Feelings' About That Controversial Rape Scene
- Givin' 'Em Hell and Heaven: Conversations With Joe Satriani and Sebastian Bach
- Angel Haze Slams Homophobia In Hip-Hop, Discusses Sexuality
- Shantel VanSanten Leaves the 'Gang' Behind for Night of Music!
- Neil Patrick Harris Gets Support From Partner David Burtka at Opening Night of 'Hedwig and the Angry Inch'!
- 'Frozen' Soundtrack Nabs Its Biggest Sales Week, Stays at Number 1 for 11th Week
- Reese Witherspoon is All About Peeps in Her Easter Baskets!