Power Lawyers 2012
At the Emmys in September, Gendler will be rooting for Showtime's Homeland a little louder than most: He reps co-creators Howard Gordon and Alex Gansa, part of a stellar roster of showrunners (Sons of Anarchy's Kurt Sutter, David E. Kelley), acting icons (Meryl Streep, Steve Martin) and filmmakers (Rob Marshall, Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci). The father of two, who recently added actor Chris Pine as a client, cites loyalty as his guiding mantra. "The most satisfying part of the practice is being with people for the evolution of their careers, the ups and the downs." ➻ My first client Gendler signed Kelley back when he was a staff writer on L.A. Law.
- Failure, Alarms & After Parties: Chats with The Posies, Dry the River's Peter Liddle and Ghost Town's Kevin McCullough
- This Rapper Just Won The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge With Marijuana
- Emily Browning: If I Had Gotten That 'Twilight' Role, 'I Would Have Quit' Acting
- This Map Plots Where Your Favorite College Movies Were Filmed
- Sophia Bush Sends Congrats to Pal Aaron Paul For Emmy Win!
- Miles Teller on One-Night Stands: Don't Let Them Borrow Clothes Because 'You Will Not Get That Sh-t Back'
- Jennifer Aniston & Sandra Bullock Mock Chelsea Handler on 'Chelsea Lately' Finale
- Gerard Butler, Vanessa Hudgens, & Selena Gomez Sing Farewell to Chelsea Handler on 'Chelsea Lately'