The Hollywood Reporter Names the 50 Power Showrunners of 2013
History hit a gold mine with its first scripted drama — penned by 51-year-old English screenwriter Hirst. Its first season about the legendary Norsemen capitalized on a monster lead-in (The Bible) and averaged more than 4 million weekly viewers on Sundays. Though historical accuracy oftentimes went out the window, Vikings returns in 2014, furthering History’s new story as a formidable player in the scripted game.
- 'Family Guy'/'Simpsons' Crossover Episode Sneak Peek Is Pure Bliss
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- A Conversation with CBS This Morning's Anthony Mason, Plus Chase Rice, Gentle Giant's Derek Shulman & William Gage Blanton
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- Amanda Seyfried's Boyfriend Justin Long Almost Gets Tusks Sewn Into His Head in 'Tusk' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Naomi Watts Is In Talks to Star in Jake Gyllenhaal's 'Demolition'
- Kesha Gets Picked Up By Boyfriend Brad Ashenfelter at LAX Airport
- Sleepy Hollow's Tom Mison & Nicole Beharie Take San Diego Comic-Con by Storm