Next Gen 2013: Hollywood's New Class
Lee got an early education in television production during her multi-year run with producer Mark Gordon.
More recently, the Orange County native with degrees from UCLA and USC did a stint with Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci, where she was integral in bringing Fox its fall breakout Sleepy Hollow via co-creator Phillip Iscove, before joining Jason Katims' True Jack Productions.
The exec has been heavily involved with NBC's midseason comedy About a Boy -- half-hours have been a priority for Lee and the Parenthood showrunner -- and has three high-profile projects in development.
IF I'M NOT WORKING: I'm practicing hot vinyasa yoga, which I do almost every day, or cooking, baking and trying new restaurants.
FAVORITE MOVIE: Anything Cameron Crowe or Ang Lee, or the Chinese film In the Mood for Love. I love it so much I keep the poster, which I tracked down from Japan, in my office.
MUST-SEE TV: My obsession right now is Orange Is the New Black. It's exemplary of what Jason and I would love to do in the cable space.
IN MY BIOPIC, THE ACTOR PLAYING ME WOULD BE: John Cho. With a wig.
- Play On! Power Pop Heroes by Ken Sharp... The Greatest Collection of Rock Interviews of All Time? Could Be!
- Legendary Owns Horror With ScareHouse Partnership, YouTube Competition
- This Jubilant Man Winning $26,000 On 'Price Is Right' Is All Of Us, Really
- Pregnant Blake Lively And Ryan Reynolds Are Picture-Perfect On The Red Carpet
- Kamara James Dead - Olympic Fencer Dies at 29
- Analeigh Tipton & Jake McDorman Make Their Own 'Manhattan Love Story' (Exclusive Video!)