Power Lawyers 2011
Mayerson made such a good impression representing Ryan Kavanaugh's Relativity Media in a $100 million-a-year deal to supply movies to Netflix that after the contracts were signed, Netflix promptly hired him for another (secret) licensing deal, now being negotiated. "I'd say that a third of my business has come to me that way," he explains. This year, Mayerson also helped producer River Road score U.S. distribution for Terrence Malick's The Tree of Life.
WEEKEND ESCAPE Mayerson has a vacation home on Lake Arrowhead, where he drives his boat but doesn't water ski. "I'm really good at dropping anchor, having a beer and cranking the tunes."
- Abel Ferrara's "Pasolini" Premieres at the Deauville American Film Festival: A Heated Discussion with the Director
- Inspiration Through Film - A Festival
- The Boomtown Rats Return: A Conversation with Bob Geldof, Plus a Chat with Finch's Nate Barcalow and Lots of Exclusives
- What Apple's U2 Stunt Really Says About the Future of Music
- Liam Neeson's First Movie Footage is a Must See - Watch Now!
- 'Orange is the New Black's Laverne Cox Will Spotlight Trans Youth In 'The T Word' Documentary!
- Julianne Moore & Husband Bart Freundlich Look as Happy as Ever After Nearly 20 Years Together!
- Victoria Beckham Voted Greatest Style Icon in the UK!