The Hollywood Reporter Names the 50 Power Showrunners of 2013
NBC’s only returning comedy this fall (Community is expected to air midseason), Parks has settled into a groove as the network’s best DVR performer, growing 54 percent to a 2.0 rating. Under Schur, 37, Parks also is set to celebrate its 100th episode this season and, despite niche viewership, has one of the most beloved casts in television, anchored by perennial Emmy nominee and Golden Globe co-host Amy Poehler. Schur and Goor, 38, saw their new series, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, starring Andy Samberg, become one of the fall’s best-reviewed comedies in a sea of disappointing duds.
- Aretha Franklin On New Covers Album: 'I Don't Think I Have Ever Been As Excited As I Am Now'
- This First Look At Benedict Cumberbatch In 'The Hollow Crown' Is Everything
- Rosamund Pike Dishes On Her 'Gone Girl' Sex Scene With Neil Patrick Harris
- Pixar's 'Inside Out' Trailer Looks Like A Total Brain Pleaser
- The Walking Dead's Andrew Lincoln & Norman Reedus Fly Into LA Ahead of Season 5!
- Lena Dunham Opens Up About a College Date Rape Experience
- Matthew McConaughey Gets Inspiring & Philosophical with the Texas Longhorns Football Team - Watch Now!
- Hugh Jackman Joins #FeelingNuts Campaign & Grabs Himself for Testicular Cancer