Women in Entertainment 2010 - Power 100 List
Josephson earned early acclaim as the first female president of an agency, ICM, the company her father founded in 1955. But she’s just as proud of an earlier role: college DJ. The woman who continues to nurture TV talent for WME was such an adept mixmaster that she was offered a professional gig after graduating from Brown. “It was that or law school. I could have been in rock ’n’ roll,” she says. Her clients are grateful she chose the agency path: This year, Josephson sold an idea for Tyra Banks to write her first novel as well as develop her own fashion and beauty site, shepherded a deal with Oprah Winfrey’s OWN to bring Rosie O’Donnell back to TV, saw longtime clients David Crane and Jeffrey Klarik get Episodes to air on Showtime and helped Craig Ferguson sell a scripted show to CBS. “It’s about bringing people’s passions to life,” she says.
- Items 1-10
- Items 11-20
- Items 21-30
- Items 31-40
- Items 41-50
- Items 51-60
- Items 61-70
- Items 71-80
- Items 81-90
- Items 91-100
- Matthew McConaughey Wishes Washington Redskins Logo Wouldn't Change
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Kim Kardashian, Even Though She Literally Shares Everything
- Gerard Parkes Dead At 90, Award-Winning Actor Best Known For 'Fraggle Rock' And 'Boondock Saints'
- Nicholas Brendon, 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' Actor, Arrested In Idaho
- Oscar Pistorius Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- Nikki Reed Flies the Skies After Adopting Kitten with Boyfriend Ian Somerhalder
- Olivier Martinez Supports the Denver Broncos Before Sunday Night Football Game!
- Chloe Bennet Gets All Dolled Up for 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D' PaleyFest - Watch The Full Panel Here!