Women in Entertainment 2009
Who says network television is dead? This year CBS was the only broadcast net to post ratings growth in key demos, up 12% in viewership. Credit Tellem, who oversees every aspect of the network and studio from development to new media. She also oversees the CW, which increased its 18-34 audience by 7%. "From a ratings standpoint, we dominated, which made me feel like we were doing something right," says the 12-year CBS vet, who is mulling a transition to a more strategic role at CBS focused on content creation. She cites Leslie Moonves as a longtime mentor and believer in the enduring power of TV as a medium. "What so heartened me last year was seeing the constant need and desire for television content."
- Items 1-10
- Items 11-20
- Items 21-30
- Items 31-40
- Items 41-50
- Items 51-60
- Items 61-70
- Items 71-80
- Items 81-90
- Items 91-100
- Rihanna Slips Into A Bikini After Closing Out Monster Tour, Casually Hangs On A Yacht
- Here Is What A Mashup Of Scarlett Johansson And Jennifer Lawrence Looks Like
- Pat O'Brien Explains Why So Many Celebrities Aren't Truly Happy (VIDEO)
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Fatal Finale Says Goodbye To One Huge Character
- Heidi Klum Completes Ice Bucket Challenge on 'America's Got Talent'!
- Chelsea Handler Dines with Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Aniston & More After Ending 'Chelsea Lately'
- Jennifer Aniston Doesn't Want Her 'Value as a Woman' to be Defined By Marriage & Children
- Orlando Bloom Rocks Unique Shirt at 'Zulu' Press Conference in Japan