Power Lawyers 2011
Johnson is particularly nostalgic for Old Hollywood -- contracts from that era are ripe for litigation. After winning a settlement for Quincy M.E. actor Jack Klugman from Universal over net profits from the show, the aggressive litigator in May filed suit for Mannix star Mike Connors against CBS and Paramount, and he helped the estate of Charles Bronson sue Warner Bros. and MGM for unjust enrichment and fraud regarding two '70s movies. He also settled a heated stolen-idea case against A&E over the reality show Steven Seagal: Lawman.
AFTER HOURS Johnson plans to release his third album soon under the nom de plume Trevor McShane, singing and playing rhythm guitar.
- Play On! Power Pop Heroes by Ken Sharp... The Greatest Collection of Rock Interviews of All Time? Could Be!
- Legendary Owns Horror With ScareHouse Partnership, YouTube Competition
- This Jubilant Man Winning $26,000 On 'Price Is Right' Is All Of Us, Really
- Pregnant Blake Lively And Ryan Reynolds Are Picture-Perfect On The Red Carpet
- Jennifer Lawrence's Katniss Realizes Josh Hutcherson's Peeta is Alive in New 'Hunger Games' Promo - Watch Now!
- Jennifer Garner Speaks About Sexism in Hollywood: Ben Affleck Only Gets Asked About 'Tits' on the 'Blurred Lines' Girl (Video)
- Kamara James Dead - Olympic Fencer Dies at 29
- Analeigh Tipton & Jake McDorman Make Their Own 'Manhattan Love Story' (Exclusive Video!)