Power Lawyers 2011
Johnson is particularly nostalgic for Old Hollywood -- contracts from that era are ripe for litigation. After winning a settlement for Quincy M.E. actor Jack Klugman from Universal over net profits from the show, the aggressive litigator in May filed suit for Mannix star Mike Connors against CBS and Paramount, and he helped the estate of Charles Bronson sue Warner Bros. and MGM for unjust enrichment and fraud regarding two '70s movies. He also settled a heated stolen-idea case against A&E over the reality show Steven Seagal: Lawman.
AFTER HOURS Johnson plans to release his third album soon under the nom de plume Trevor McShane, singing and playing rhythm guitar.
- Allow One Direction To Romance You In Their 'Night Changes' Music Video
- 2014 Latin Grammys Shared The Spotlight With Obama But Still Shone Brightly
- Chatting with Chris Botti and Madeleine Peyroux, Plus Twin Hidden Covers "Yellow Flicker Beat"
- Taylor Swift And Selena Gomez Have A Super Fun Girls Night With Ellie Goulding
- Connie Britton & Taylor Kitsch Have a 'Friday Night Lights' Reunion
- The Vamps Rock Out with Special Performance at Just Jared's Homecoming Dance Presented by Ever After High!
- One Direction Take The Cutest Selfie Ever On 'Kimmel' & Premiere 'Night Changes' Music Video
- Prince Harry Calls Out Charities 'Built Around Egos'