Next Gen 2010: Hollywood's Young Guns
Growing up in London, Goldstone told his parents — producer John Goldstone and talent agent Linda Seifert — that he also a wanted a showbiz career. They gave him some pithy advice: Leave England. “It’s a very insular, small business [there],” he explains. “My biggest influences were John Hughes, Steven Spielberg, Robert Zemeckis and Martin Scorsese. They don’t make [their] movies in England.” Graduating from the University of Pennsylvania in 1997, he moved to Los Angeles and found work as an assistant to Rick Hess, then segued into management in 1999, working at Bondesen Graup and Fuse Entertainment before landing at Anonymous in 2008. There he’s closed deals for clients like Heather Hach (Freaky Friday) to script an adaptation of What to Expect When You’re Expecting for Lionsgate.
- 'Family Guy'/'Simpsons' Crossover Episode Sneak Peek Is Pure Bliss
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- 'The Flash' Cast Has a Blast at Buzzfeed's Rooftop Flash Bash
- Naomi Watts Is In Talks to Star in Jake Gyllenhaal's 'Demolition'
- Kesha Gets Picked Up By Boyfriend Brad Ashenfelter at LAX Airport