Next Gen 2010: Hollywood's Young Guns
Growing up in San Diego made Metrose a “beach gal through and through,” she says — which made all the more memorable her experience standing on Waikiki Beach in September, while thousands watched an open-air viewing of CBS’ Hawaii Five-O reboot. For more than 10 years across various publicity posts, the married mother of two has overseen giant promotions for the network’s biggest hits, including the Jerry Bruckheimer juggernauts CSI, The Amazing Race and Without a Trace. The UC Santa Barbara grad now manages four publicists, two assistants and 26 shows across Showtime, USA Network, the CW and, of course, CBS. “This is not a sprint,” she says. “When you work in TV, you're running a marathon."
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Kate Upton's Boyfriend Justin Verlander Responds to Leaked Nude Photos
- Jamie Dornan & E.L. James Have 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Reunion at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Kate Hudson Believes Eating Disorders Shouldn't Be Plastered on Magazine Covers!
- Lindsay Lohan Dazzles Us With Her Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014