Young and hungry? Yep! The intersection of ambition and intelligence happens here as The Hollywood Reporter names a new crop of 35 top executives, 35 and under.
This story first appeared in the Nov. 15 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
In its 20th incarnation, The Hollywood Reporter's Next Generation list remains the definitive guide for the best and brightest up-and-comers in the business.
The 35 new additions range from top agents, managers and marketers to high-performing film, television and legal executives. The 2013 class joins a distinguished group, which includes heavyweights such as Stacey Snider (class of 1994), Ari Emanuel ('94), Richard Lovett ('94), Donna Langley ('02), Kevin Reilly ('96), Peter Rice ('99) and David Nevins ('96), among many others.
Reported by Matthew Belloni, Rebecca Ford, Marisa Guthrie, Borys Kit, Pamela McClintock, Lacey Rose, Tatiana Siegel and Bryn Elise Sandberg.
- True Detective Recap: Sad and Lonely People
- Watch the Fantastic Four Cast Weather These Ignorant Interview Questions
- Travi$ Scott Got Arrested After His Lollapalooza Act for Trying to Make His Fans Go Crazy
- Halt and Catch Fire’s Kerry Bishé on Donna’s Huge Season, and Why the Show Isn’t a Bigger Hit
- Victoria & David Beckham Head Back to LA After Guy Ritchie's Wedding
- Tom Cruise Promotes 'Mission Impossible - Rogue Nation' After Box Office Win!
- January Jones, Kiernan Shipka & Jon Hamm Have 'Mad Men' Reunion At Oceana's SeaChange Party
- These Photos of the 'Fantastic Four' Cast Holding Hands in NYC Are Cutest Thing You'll See Today