Women in Entertainment 2010 - Power 100 List
Rocco’s love of numbers was key to her becoming the first — and only — woman ever to run distribution for a major studio. “I had an affinity for box office,” says the exec, whose long history with Universal dates to when she started there in the sales department while in high school. A die-hard Yankees fan, she remains enthusiastic about the distribution business, highlighting the animated 3D Despicable Me, which has taken in $418 million worldwide. “We never delved into 3D and what it meant to our business,” she says. “It’s not just ‘shipping a print.’”
- Items 1-10
- Items 11-20
- Items 21-30
- Items 31-40
- Items 41-50
- Items 51-60
- Items 61-70
- Items 71-80
- Items 81-90
- Items 91-100
- Jon Stewart Loves How Epic HuffPost Headlines Win The Internet
- Jesse Helt, Miley Cyrus' Date At The VMAs, Turns Himself In For Probation Violation
- Solo Concerts, Stealin' Home & Similar Skin: Chats with Bruce Hornsby, Iain Matthews and Umphrey's McGee...Plus!
- Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, Iconic Pro Wrestler, Hospitalized After Collapse
- Julianne Hough Snaps Selfies With Former DWTS Partner Helio Castroneves
- Rose McGowan Pours Pink Paint Over Charli XCX in 'Break The Rules' Music Video - Watch Here!
- Fergie Is Going to Miss the Bar at 'Chelsea Lately'
- Simon Cowell & Girlfriend Lauren Silverman Show Some Affection at 'X Factor UK' Press Launch!