Power Lawyers 2012
Arguably the most prominent African-American talent lawyer in Hollywood, Shaw is especially proud this year of client Ava DuVernay, who became the first black woman to win the best directing prize at Sundance for Middle of Nowhere. Shaw also closed the complex deal for Arsenio Hall to return to late-night TV in 2013. And Jamie Foxx, star of Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained, could enjoy a busy awards season. Shaw's other clients include Laurence Fishburne, Nick Cannon, James Earl Jones and Cedric the Entertainer.
➻ My first client Benson writer/producer Bill Boulware. "I was set up with Bill on a blind date but we decided we're better off as attorney and client!"
- Abel Ferrara's "Pasolini" Premieres at the Deauville American Film Festival: A Heated Discussion with the Director
- Inspiration Through Film - A Festival
- The Boomtown Rats Return: A Conversation with Bob Geldof, Plus a Chat with Finch's Nate Barcalow and Lots of Exclusives
- What Apple's U2 Stunt Really Says About the Future of Music
- 'Orange is the New Black's Laverne Cox Will Spotlight Trans Youth In 'The T Word' Documentary!
- Julianne Moore & Husband Bart Freundlich Look as Happy as Ever After Nearly 20 Years Together!
- Victoria Beckham Voted Greatest Style Icon in the UK!
- Will Smith Posted This Awesome Photo for Jada's 43rd Birthday!