Power Lawyers 2011
With her faint West Virginia accent and authoritative demeanor, Glaser long has been one of Hollywood's smoothest courtroom lawyers. But recently she's been equally adept settling matters out of the public eye. Keith Olbermann hired her to navigate his thorny transition from MSNBC to Current TV after reading about how Glaser had handled Conan O'Brien's exit from NBC. "His politics and mine are diametrically opposed," she says of Olbermann. But they share the same ambition and a love of the Yankees. "He's a smart guy, very engaging, and we handled the situation appropriately." A married mother of two boys, Glaser is repping WME in what is expected to be a heated arbitration with former agent John Ferriter. She's also been hired by reality powerhouse Endemol for a potentially precedent-setting case involving alleged copyright infringement on ABC's Wipeout.
LAST GREAT BOOK I READ Jane Leavy's biography of Mickey Mantle.
- You Can Stock Your Bar With Whiskey Glasses Don Draper Actually Used
- Watch Jay Pharoah Imitate Eddie Murphy, Kevin Hart And Stewie Griffin
- Will Descendants become the Disney Channel's next big franchise? Kenny Ortega sure hopes that it does
- Jon Stewart: Donald Trump Is Exactly The Opposite Of What The GOP Was Looking For
- Before You Leave Town for the Weekend, Gaze in Horror at This Summer-Traffic Composite
- The End of the Tour Is Like Spending Two Hours With David Foster Wallace
- Read How Martin Luther King Jr. Affected Star Trek and Nichelle Nichols’s Career
- Rock Series From Martin Scorsese and Mick Jagger Finally Gets Its Name