Power Lawyers 2012
Don't let the West Virginia accent and ultrapolite demeanor fool you. Glaser is one of Hollywood's savviest operators, a relentless litigator with a no-nonsense attitude and an impeccable record of success. "I get leverage by doing exactly what I tell opposing counsel I will do," she says flatly. This year, she settled William Morris Endeavor's nasty battle with ousted agent John Ferriter and the high-stakes copyright infringement case against client Endemol for allegedly copying Japanese game shows to create the ABC hit Wipeout. The married mother of two boys also filed fired Current host Keith Olbermann's $70 million lawsuit against his former employer, a case certain to general legal fireworks if it makes it to trial.
➻ Worst thing ever said to me "Unprintable," she says. "In the few instances when that has occurred, it has come from the mouths of really insecure men."
- Failure, Alarms & After Parties: Chats with The Posies, Dry the River's Peter Liddle and Ghost Town's Kevin McCullough
- This Rapper Just Won The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge With Marijuana
- Emily Browning: If I Had Gotten That 'Twilight' Role, 'I Would Have Quit' Acting
- This Map Plots Where Your Favorite College Movies Were Filmed
- Sophia Bush Sends Congrats to Pal Aaron Paul For Emmy Win!
- Miles Teller on One-Night Stands: Don't Let Them Borrow Clothes Because 'You Will Not Get That Sh-t Back'
- Jennifer Aniston & Sandra Bullock Mock Chelsea Handler on 'Chelsea Lately' Finale
- Gerard Butler, Vanessa Hudgens, & Selena Gomez Sing Farewell to Chelsea Handler on 'Chelsea Lately'