Power Lawyers 2012
Don't let the West Virginia accent and ultrapolite demeanor fool you. Glaser is one of Hollywood's savviest operators, a relentless litigator with a no-nonsense attitude and an impeccable record of success. "I get leverage by doing exactly what I tell opposing counsel I will do," she says flatly. This year, she settled William Morris Endeavor's nasty battle with ousted agent John Ferriter and the high-stakes copyright infringement case against client Endemol for allegedly copying Japanese game shows to create the ABC hit Wipeout. The married mother of two boys also filed fired Current host Keith Olbermann's $70 million lawsuit against his former employer, a case certain to general legal fireworks if it makes it to trial.
➻ Worst thing ever said to me "Unprintable," she says. "In the few instances when that has occurred, it has come from the mouths of really insecure men."
- You Can Stock Your Bar With Whiskey Glasses Don Draper Actually Used
- Watch Jay Pharoah Imitate Eddie Murphy, Kevin Hart And Stewie Griffin
- Will Descendants become the Disney Channel's next big franchise? Kenny Ortega sure hopes that it does
- Jon Stewart: Donald Trump Is Exactly The Opposite Of What The GOP Was Looking For
- Before You Leave Town for the Weekend, Gaze in Horror at This Summer-Traffic Composite
- The End of the Tour Is Like Spending Two Hours With David Foster Wallace
- Read How Martin Luther King Jr. Affected Star Trek and Nichelle Nichols’s Career
- Rock Series From Martin Scorsese and Mick Jagger Finally Gets Its Name