Power Lawyers 2012
Felker calls this the “year of crossover success,” citing film and TV producer clients Dan Fogelman, Greg Berlanti and Kevin Williamson. “They’re literally doing everything simultaneously,” she boasts. So is longtime client Jeremy Renner, who she half-jokingly suggests is “in everything,” including August’s The Bourne Legacy. The dresseddown New York native — she was spotted at the June Ted premiere wearing her trademark sweat pants — often gets together with friends to play games like Rummikub and Quiddler. To her dismay, she’s had to scale back on her other hobby, bowling, but her average is an impressive 167.
➻ Most satisfying career moment “When I told writer-producer Phil Rosenthal he could live with me. We had grown up together in New City, New York, and I saw him on the street one day. He told me he was leaving L.A. because he hadn’t found work. I just believed in him, and I told him he could move in. He lived with me for a year [then went on to create Everybody Loves Raymond].”
- In the Outlandishly Entertaining Lucy, Scarlett Johansson Becomes One With the Action-Movie Universe
- Now That You've Seen Snowpiercer, Which Other Movies Should You Watch From Director Bong Joon-ho?
- Hannibal Producers on Clarice Starling’s Arrival and Who Survived the Massacre
- Morgan Freeman Tries Helium Again for Jimmy Fallon
- Ian Somerhalder Heads to Comic-Con After Looking Lovey Dovey with Rumored Girlfriend Nikki Reed
- Matt Bomer Accidentally Gropes Liv Tyler in 'Space Station 76' Trailer
- Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale Head on Vacation with Family!
- Mad Men's Jessica Pare Takes Advantage of Her Free Time After Filming Wraps!