Top 50 Power Showrunners 2011
Since taking over showrunning duties from series creator Greg Daniels during The Office's sixth season, two-time Emmy winner Lieberstein has had his share of sleepless nights. "There's always something keeping me up," he admits. "That quality doesn't dip, that we're viable. Steve Carell leaving created a whole new set of challenges." As the series chugs along in season eight with new blood in James Spader, Jenna Fischer's real-life pregnancy and Ed Helms sitting in Carell's manager seat, Lieberstein, 44, has dealt with these curveballs while also acting on The Office -- he was hired first as a writer and producer on Office but was also cast as despised HR rep Toby -- but considers himself a writer first, having also worked on The Bernie Mac Showand The Drew Carey Show.
- Dark Graphic Novella Pays Tribute To The 10th Anniversary Of Arcade Fire's 'Funeral'
- Scientists Show Hitchcock Thriller To 'Vegetative' Man, Get Big Surprise
- Nick Jonas On How Fans Have Helped Him Transition From Band Member To Solo Artist
- Kim Kardashian Asks Nasim Pedrad About That 'SNL' Impression
- Jenny McCarthy Hasn't Watched 'The View' Yet: 'I've Been Hearing Mixed Reviews'
- Kirsten Dunst Doesn't Like Watching Herself On Screen
- Ariana Grande's Rumored Boyfriend Big Sean Says They Have 'Great Chemistry'
- Julianna Margulies & Jimmy Fallon Are Hilarious School Principals Who Sing the Morning Announcements (Video)