Hollywood's 25 Top Power Lunch Restaurants
Emilio Baglioni -- drafted by Jack Warner to relocate to Los Angeles from New York and run his Warner Bros. commissary before opening his own eatery -- would be proud.
Nancy Silverton and Mario Batali’s Pizzeria Mozza, occupying the former site of Baglioni’s Emilio’s, is one of the most sought-after stops on the Hollywood lunch train. Jeffrey Katzenberg recently brought Steven Spielberg; celebrities and top studio executives from nearby Paramount clamor for the fried squash blossoms and tomato and burrata pizza.
The most desirable seats are the round tables in front, though a top publicist likes to sit against the back wall so she can survey the warm, bustling scene. Says USA Network co-president Jeff Wachtel, “If I were an agent and all my clients were kids, I’d eat here every day.”
- Solo Concerts, Stealin' Home & Similar Skin: Chats with Bruce Hornsby, Iain Matthews and Umphrey's McGee...Plus!
- Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, Iconic Pro Wrestler, Hospitalized After Collapse
- Interview: Sinéad O'Connor Isn't Bossy; She's the Boss
- Princeton Mom Doesn't Want 'Sugar Babies' To Sully The Good Ivy League Name
- Pregnant Mila Kunis Is Still Continuing Her Yoga Workouts
- Pregnant Megan Hilty & Her Hubby 'Bully' Audiences Into Buying Her Album to Help Pay For Their Baby's Education!
- Kim Kardashian Satisfies Her Sweet Tooth with Some Fro-Yo
- Mary-Kate Olsen Adds Horseback Riding to Her Resume - See Her Competition Pics!