Power Lawyers 2012
Ziffren's youngest capital partner knows about being part of a team -- a "skunk" team. That's a term he learned from his dad, a tough Israeli immigrant. "He was involved with the Skunk Works project, a top-secret group that handled airplanes at Lockheed Martin," recalls the married father of three. Shapiro's dad wanted him to go into medicine, but he picked dentistry, then switched to law and business at USC. As a result, he's the only lawyer in town who has passed the MCAT, the DAT, the LSAT and the GMAT. Hot clients include Justin Timberlake, Emma Stone, Selena Gomez and actress-writer Mindy Kaling.
➻ Most satisfying career moment Selling Sacha Baron Cohen's Bruno to Universal for producer client Media Rights Capital. "I was just a few years out of school, and the heads of the studios were calling and yelling at me, trying to convince me why their studios were right for the film. I remember pacing in my office, late on a Friday, and achieving what at the time was a cutting-edge deal. I finished and thought, 'Wow!' "
- T-Pain on What Happened to His Aaliyah Collaboration, Furious 7, and FKA Twigs' Engagement to Robert Pattinson [Updated]
- Patricia Arquette Will Follow Up Her Oscar Win With a Memoir
- Pete Holmes on How the Comedian Became the Modern-Day Philosopher
- Ed Sheeran Fits Right in With the Cast of Sesame Street
- You Can Own a 'Magic Mike XXL' T-Shirt with Channing Tatum's Shirtless Torso On the Front!
- Kelly Clarkson Makes Epic Return to 'American Idol,' Sings 'At Last' & 'Heartbeat Song' - Watch Now!
- George Clooney & Sacha Baron Cohen Hug It Out After Dinner
- Zayn Malik & Perrie Edwards Look Too Cute Together in New Pic