THR's Power Business Managers 2012
Richard Feldstein has one of the more impressive rosters of music clients: Madonna, Dr. Dre, Lenny Kravitz, Maroon 5 and guitarists Slash and Izzy Stradlin, both formerly with Guns N’ Roses, are just a few.
Dad to Jonah Hill (see the resemblance?), Feldstein spends about four months a year at his firm’s New York office and the rest at the L.A. headquarters.
“I don’t know how you can handle some of these clients without having a presence” in both places, he says. “You have to be on the ground to know the [local] real estate laws.” Aside from work, his compulsion is to “fight to keep my waistline down.” He recently had his first session with a personal trainer.
- Jesse Helt, Miley Cyrus' Date At The VMAs, Turns Himself In For Probation Violation
- Solo Concerts, Stealin' Home & Similar Skin: Chats with Bruce Hornsby, Iain Matthews and Umphrey's McGee...Plus!
- Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, Iconic Pro Wrestler, Hospitalized After Collapse
- Interview: Sinéad O'Connor Isn't Bossy; She's the Boss
- Pregnant Mila Kunis Is Still Continuing Her Yoga Workouts
- Pregnant Megan Hilty & Her Hubby 'Bully' Audiences Into Buying Her Album to Help Pay For Their Baby's Education!
- Kim Kardashian Satisfies Her Sweet Tooth with Some Fro-Yo
- Mary-Kate Olsen Adds Horseback Riding to Her Resume - See Her Competition Pics!