THR's Power Business Managers 2013
"I never tell a client no," says Feldstein, whose clients include Dr. Dre, Selena Gomez, Adam Levine, Lenny Kravitz and his own son, Jonah Hill. "I give them the facts and offer up my recommendation. Sometimes the client will appreciate that and say, 'Thank you, but I'm going to do it anyway.' "
Regardless, Feldstein's philosophy is not to pull punches. "We're getting paid for our advice," he says. "If I don't offer up my true feelings, I'm not doing my job." Another piece of strategy? Avoid litigation, he says. "In the halls of justice, the wheels grind very slowly."
- 'Big Brother' Winner Dick Donato Reveals He's HIV Positive
- These Awkward Ballerinas Take Dancing To Your Own Beat To A Whole New Level
- Martin Starr: It's 'Difficult To Imagine' 'Silicon Valley' Without Christopher Evan Welch
- Ben McKenzie Wasn't Invited To Adam Brody's Wedding, But The Ryan & Seth Bond Is Real
- Jennifer Lopez Watches Sean 'Diddy' Combs Rave About Her 'Booty' & Compare It to Kim Kardashian's - Watch Now!
- Gerard Butler & His Mystery Brunette Girlfriend Take a Flight Together
- Matt Bomer Goes Shirtless, Channing Tatum & Joe Manganiello Show Off Huge Muscles on 'Magic Mike XXL' Set!
- Meghan Trainor's 'All About That Bass' is Number 1 on Billboard's All Female Top 5!