Power Lawyers 2012
Fifteen years ago, Stone was at the right place at the right time when Fox Broadcasting, in a dispute with Charter Communications, frantically needed a lawyer to work through the weekend. Since then, News Corp. has kept him busy in such fights as Fox's battle with Dish over the ad-skipping AutoHopper and its litigation with former L.A. Dodgers owner Frank McCourt over TV rights.
➻ Worst thing ever said to me Stone was in a deposition when opposing counsel learned he lost another case. He "started calling me every name in the book. Then he challenged me into the hall to end it right there. I agreed to the fight. Then he calmed down."
- Gabrielle Union Says 'The World Isn't Going To End' If We See More Diversity In Women On TV
- Shantel VanSanten Lounges Poolside In A Cutout Swimsuit For Maxim
- Jimmy Kimmel Proves People Can't Tell The Difference Between Cold-Pressed Juice And Tang
- David Oyelowo Comes To Benedict Cumberbatch's Defense Over 'Colored' Comment
- Channing Tatum Carries Mila Kunis Away in New 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer (Exclusive)
- Brie Larson & Rosemarie DeWitt Are 'Digging For Fire' at Sundance!
- Tye Sheridan & Olivia Thirlby Premiere 'Stanford Prison Experiment' at Sundance 2015
- Patrick J. Adams Opens Up About Fiance Troian Bellisario's Guest-Starring Role on 'Suits' (JJ Interview)