Power Lawyers 2012
Fifteen years ago, Stone was at the right place at the right time when Fox Broadcasting, in a dispute with Charter Communications, frantically needed a lawyer to work through the weekend. Since then, News Corp. has kept him busy in such fights as Fox's battle with Dish over the ad-skipping AutoHopper and its litigation with former L.A. Dodgers owner Frank McCourt over TV rights.
➻ Worst thing ever said to me Stone was in a deposition when opposing counsel learned he lost another case. He "started calling me every name in the book. Then he challenged me into the hall to end it right there. I agreed to the fight. Then he calmed down."
- 'The Theory of Everything' Shines a Light on Stephen Hawking's Love Life
- Robert Rodriguez's Inspiring Speech Will Make You Proud To Be American
- Victoria Justice On Dealing With Cyberbullying, Fashion Inspiration And Her Advice To Teens
- James Franco's New Film 'Kink' Explores BDSM Community, Lifestyle
- Lena Dunham Felt So Much Joy Watching Andrew Rannells in 'Hedwig & the Angry Inch'
- Chris Martin Wears Fat Suit in Coldplay's 'True Love' Music Video - Watch Now!
- Vanessa Hudgens Swings By Kari Feinstein's Style Lounge Ahead of Emmys 2014
- New 'Gotham' Trailer Gives Viewers a Grim & Exciting View of What's to Come!