Hollywood Reporter Names 25 Most Powerful Stylists List
The hip duo, who has worked on music videos for Rihanna, Jay Z and Kanye West, styles Lopez for all three of her personas: red-carpet style icon, pop singer/dancer in music videos and American Idol judge.
J.Lo rocked two separate and indelible Oscar looks in one night: a Deco-style beaded nude gown by Zuhair Murad, which she wore as a presenter (whether she was, ahem, a little too revealing is still up for debate; regardless, the controversy catapulted the stylists into the national conversation); and a plunging burgundy sequined gown, also by Murad, for the Vanity Fair postshow party.
Zangardi and Haenn had a high-impact outing in Cannes, where they dressed McAdams in a red silk organza Marchesa with invisible sleeves (except for their long, trailing red-lace trim) at the Midnight in Paris premiere and a white Maxime Simoens dress with floral accents for a photocall.
Recently, the pair put Mirror Mirror actress Collins in an embroidered nude tulle ball gown for the Vanity Fair party, but Zangardi says: “Red carpet is a small percentage of what we do. We work on commercials, ad campaigns, editorial and videos. We’re also working on a jewelry line we’re really excited about.”
- Sweet Painting Lady: Ciara McAvoy Resurrects the Art of the Movie Poster
- Illustrators Protest Qatar's Alleged World Cup Labor Abuses With Redesigned Logos
- Let Rapping Big Bird Make Your Day As He Throws Down To Big Pun's 'Still Not A Player'
- This Creative Bride And Groom Had A Bunch Of Puppets Officiate Their Wedding
- Dang, Kanye West Settled That Lawsuit Over His 'Bound 2' Sample
- Lenny Jacobson on the Crazy Big Time In Hollywood, FL Finale, and Why the Show Makes for a Perfect Binge-Watch
- Batman Spotted on Suicide Squad Set Doing Batman Stuff
- Jeremy Renner Reenacted Wedding Crashers, Except for That Very Long, Unfunny Part in the Third Act