Power Lawyers 2011
You could say Offer had a #winning year, landing client Ashton Kutcher the gig as Charlie Sheen's replacement on CBS' Two and a Half Men. Rather than Kutcher's agent or manager, it was Offer who first connected with CBS entertainment chief and longtime friend Nina Tassler this spring. The Los Angeles-bred attorney has kept similarly busy with Angelina Jolie's directorial efforts, Ryan Gosling's evolving resume, Michael Bay's Transformers fortunes and Robert Pattinson's Twilight fame. When he isn't on the golf course, Offer spends many of his nonworking hours with his parents and three children. "I have my hands full," he laughs.
- True Detective Recap: Sad and Lonely People
- Watch the Fantastic Four Cast Weather These Ignorant Interview Questions
- Travi$ Scott Got Arrested After His Lollapalooza Act for Trying to Make His Fans Go Crazy
- Halt and Catch Fire’s Kerry Bishé on Donna’s Huge Season, and Why the Show Isn’t a Bigger Hit
- Victoria & David Beckham Head Back to LA After Guy Ritchie's Wedding
- Tom Cruise Promotes 'Mission Impossible - Rogue Nation' After Box Office Win!
- January Jones, Kiernan Shipka & Jon Hamm Have 'Mad Men' Reunion At Oceana's SeaChange Party
- These Photos of the 'Fantastic Four' Cast Holding Hands in NYC Are Cutest Thing You'll See Today