Power Lawyers 2011
You could say Offer had a #winning year, landing client Ashton Kutcher the gig as Charlie Sheen's replacement on CBS' Two and a Half Men. Rather than Kutcher's agent or manager, it was Offer who first connected with CBS entertainment chief and longtime friend Nina Tassler this spring. The Los Angeles-bred attorney has kept similarly busy with Angelina Jolie's directorial efforts, Ryan Gosling's evolving resume, Michael Bay's Transformers fortunes and Robert Pattinson's Twilight fame. When he isn't on the golf course, Offer spends many of his nonworking hours with his parents and three children. "I have my hands full," he laughs.
- 'Family Guy'/'Simpsons' Crossover Episode Sneak Peek Is Pure Bliss
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- A Conversation with CBS This Morning's Anthony Mason, Plus Chase Rice, Gentle Giant's Derek Shulman & William Gage Blanton
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- 'The Flash' Cast Has a Blast at Buzzfeed's Rooftop Flash Bash
- Amanda Seyfried's Boyfriend Justin Long Almost Gets Tusks Sewn Into His Head in 'Tusk' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Naomi Watts Is In Talks to Star in Jake Gyllenhaal's 'Demolition'
- Kesha Gets Picked Up By Boyfriend Brad Ashenfelter at LAX Airport