MIPCOM: The 25 Most Powerful Women in Global TV
Canadian-born Bauer pioneered the model of cross-border financing and co-production that is transforming the global TV industry. Her output at boutique production, sales and marketing company Tandem, based in Munich, has included Emmy-winning miniseries The Company and The Pillars of the Earth.
How does she handle the pressure? "I spend as much time as possible with my family, who ground me," she says. "I jog and try to eat healthy, and when stress is high, I get a deep-tissue massage!"
- Free Yourselves From the Shackles of Spoilers! Life Is Too Short.
- I Want Rom-Com TV to Flourish, But ABC’s Manhattan Love Story Is Not Helping at All
- Watch the Trailer for Taken 3, Which Is Actually Called Tak3n
- The Creators of Family Guy Must Have a Major Inferiority Complex When It Comes to The Simpsons
- Tracy Morgan Responds to Walmart: I Can't Believe They Are Blaming Me For the Accident
- Justin Bieber Grabs Dinner with Kendall Jenner in Paris
- Aretha Franklin Sings 'Rolling in the Deep' Live & Totally Kills It - Watch Now!
- Channing Tatum & His Huge Muscles Continue Filming 'Magic Mike XXL' - See the New Photos!