Power Lawyers 2011
As part of one of the year's biggest transactions, Fisher repped Vivendi in the $5.8 billion sale of its 20 percent interest in NBCUniversal to General Electric, which paved the way for Comcast's January acquisition of NBCU. "It was one of those transformative deals," she says. Fisher also represented online video game developer and publisher Riot Games in the majority stake acquisition of the company by Tencent Holdings Limited. Though Fisher works in a buttoned-down segment of Hollywood law, she's always up for an adventure. This summer she traveled with her family to the Arctic Circle for six days on a National Geographic cruise. "I have two teenage boys -- we like to do stuff that takes us outside of L.A.," she says. "I think the Arctic Circle does that."
- 'The Theory of Everything' Shines a Light on Stephen Hawking's Love Life
- Robert Rodriguez's Inspiring Speech Will Make You Proud To Be American
- Victoria Justice On Dealing With Cyberbullying, Fashion Inspiration And Her Advice To Teens
- James Franco's New Film 'Kink' Explores BDSM Community, Lifestyle
- Lena Dunham Felt So Much Joy Watching Andrew Rannells in 'Hedwig & the Angry Inch'
- Chris Martin Wears Fat Suit in Coldplay's 'True Love' Music Video - Watch Now!
- Vanessa Hudgens Swings By Kari Feinstein's Style Lounge Ahead of Emmys 2014
- New 'Gotham' Trailer Gives Viewers a Grim & Exciting View of What's to Come!