THR Ranks Hollywood's 25 Most Powerful Stylists
WHY HE MATTERS
The New York-based Hastings has a look that’s all his own -- goth yet glamorous -- and never shies from putting clients in cutting-edge fashions that feel like a breath of fresh air instead of yet another seen-it-before strapless gown.
Rooney Mara, Mia Wasikowska, Robert Pattinson
HIS NEW GET
Much like his notoriously shy clients, Hastings avoids the limelight (he declined comment for this feature), and maybe that’s why his cool factor is through the roof. But we hear that he just landed Hollywood’s most celebrated gamine actress, Carey Mulligan, who’s gearing up to tour for The Great Gatsby.
HIS TOP LOOK
Side Effects actress Mara, who sticks with a mostly black-and-white palette, had a real "wow" moment at the film’s New York premiere, where she donned an ivory Alexander McQueen cape dress with elaborate velvet detailing.
BEYOND THE RED CARPET
Hastings recently signed on as a contributing stylist at Vanity Fair.
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Rita Ora & Cara Delevingne Flaunt Their Long Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Gerard Butler Makes Hugo Boss Look So Good at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Mindy Kaling to 'Flare': If I Want 3 Kids, I Need to Get Going (Exclusive Pic!)
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Honored Her Mom Marcheline at Their Intimate Wedding