The Hollywood Reporter Names the 50 Power Showrunners of 2013
The term “lightning rod” barely does this duo’s influence justice, as they boldly cross — and create — genres within their respective imprints at 20th Century Fox Television. Murphy, 47, and Falchuk, 42, saw their horror opus return for a third season Oct. 9 on FX to giant ratings: The debut of Coven was the anthology’s best so far, seen by 5.5 million viewers, up 44 percent from last year’s installment, Asylum, which earned 17 Emmy nominations, more than any other series. The duo also run Fox’s Glee, whose cast suffered a shattering loss in Cory Monteith’s death in July. His character, Finn, received a sendoff Oct. 10, with a tearjerking episode seen by 7.4 million viewers, the series’ best rating in a year.
- Why Comedian/Podcaster Marc Maron is a Preist and a Prophet
- Newport Folk Festival Celebrates 50 Years Since Bob Dylan Went Electric
- As Duggar Dad Ran On A Political Platform Saying Rape And Incest Merited Capital Punishment, He Was Covering Up His Son's Actions
- WTF! Merriam-Webster Adds A Bunch Of Internet Slang To Dictionary
- Edgar Ramirez & Luke Bracey Are Extreme Sports Addicts in 'Point Break' Reboot Trailer - Watch Now!
- Charlize Theron's 'Mad Max' Performance Was 'Astonishing' to Maggie Gyllenhaal
- Chrissy Teigen Goes Nude For Sexy DuJour Feature With John Legend
- Diane Kruger & January Jones Reunite for Memorial Day Party