The Hollywood Reporter Unveils 2013 Reality Heat List
This story first appeared in the April 12 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Entertainment industry domination
Television and Radio Host
● American Idol (Fox), 2-year, $30 million deal
● On Air With Ryan Seacrest, 3-year, $60 million Clear Channel deal
● Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve With Ryan Seacrest (ABC)
● Today (NBC), special correspondent via NBCUniversal deal
● Live From the Red Carpet (E!), host and executive producer
● NBC Sports' Olympics coverage (NBC), contributor
● Keeping Up With the Kardashians and spinoffs; Married to Jonas; The Wanted Life; E! News editor-at-large (E!)
● Shahs of Sunset (Bravo)
● How I Rock It (Esquire)
● AXS TV cable channel, investor with CAA and AEG
● Civic Entertainment Group marketing services company, acquisition via Seacrest Global Group
● Pinterest, via Seacrest Global Group
● Restaurants: Bouchon (Beverly Hills), BOA (Santa Monica), Katana (West Hollywood), Sushi Roku (Pasadena)
● Coca-Cola, Ford, Procter & Gamble
● University of Georgia (dropout), major: journalism
- My Dream Duets: Chatting with Barry Manilow, Andre Cymone and Carroll Matthews Exclusives and The Hawthorne Chronicles
- 'Wasn't He Gay?': A Revealing Question About Mister Rogers
- 'Walking Dead' Star Laurie Holden Is A Real-Life Hero
- Kat Dennings On Kim Kardashian: 'I've Never Seen An Ass Like That In My Life'
- Jennifer Garner & Michelle Monaghan Help Honor Matthew McConaughey with Special Award!
- Eva Longoria & Cameron Diaz Show Huge Support For Hillary Clinton's Fundraiser
- Anne Hathaway & Jessica Chastain Rep 'Interstellar' at American Cinematheque Event!
- Reese Witherspoon & Kate Hudson Support Their Leading Man Matthew McConaughey!