The Hollywood Reporter Unveils 2013 Reality Heat List
This story first appeared in the April 12 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Entertainment industry domination
Television and Radio Host
● American Idol (Fox), 2-year, $30 million deal
● On Air With Ryan Seacrest, 3-year, $60 million Clear Channel deal
● Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve With Ryan Seacrest (ABC)
● Today (NBC), special correspondent via NBCUniversal deal
● Live From the Red Carpet (E!), host and executive producer
● NBC Sports' Olympics coverage (NBC), contributor
● Keeping Up With the Kardashians and spinoffs; Married to Jonas; The Wanted Life; E! News editor-at-large (E!)
● Shahs of Sunset (Bravo)
● How I Rock It (Esquire)
● AXS TV cable channel, investor with CAA and AEG
● Civic Entertainment Group marketing services company, acquisition via Seacrest Global Group
● Pinterest, via Seacrest Global Group
● Restaurants: Bouchon (Beverly Hills), BOA (Santa Monica), Katana (West Hollywood), Sushi Roku (Pasadena)
● Coca-Cola, Ford, Procter & Gamble
● University of Georgia (dropout), major: journalism
- Justin Bieber Jet Skis Around Ibiza After Orlando Bloom Run-In
- Get Ready For a Little More 'Harry Potter' In Your Life: Quidditch Documentary 'Mudbloods' Releases Trailer
- Willow Smith Releases New Numerology Single '8' - Listen Now!
- MAGIC!'s 'Rude' Keeps Number 1 Slot on Billboard Hot 100, Sia Lands First Top 10!