Power Lawyers 2012
Fischer reps Simon Cowell and his Syco joint venture with Sony Music, so he must have a great Cowell story, right? "There are too many," he says, "and none of them I can tell." In addition to bringing The X Factor to the U.S., Fischer reps The Office maestro Greg Daniels, who is developing an animation block for NBC; The Avengers director Joss Whedon ("Marvel has an option for Avengers 2, and hopefully he'll direct that," he says); and publishing house Conde Nast, which is looking to increase its Hollywood footprint. In a sign of how respected Fischer's skills are, CBS CEO Les Moonves asked him to negotiate a post-term production deal for when the mogul eventually leaves his current job. "It was actually a pretty easy negotiation," Fischer says.
➻ My first client Director Phillip Noyce, "right after he did Dead Calm."
- Do I Really Need to Watch Empire? Your Pressing TV Questions, Answered
- The New Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer Finally Shows Paul Bettany’s Vision
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Recap: Trippin’ in Amsterdam
- Self/less Trailer: Imagine You Looked Like Ben Kingsley But Then Got to Look Like Ryan Reynolds
- Daniel von Bargen Dead - 'Seinfeld' Actor Dies at 64 From Undisclosed Illness
- Courteney Cox Calls Ed Sheeran 'Amazing' For BRIT Awards 2015 Performance
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Final Trailer Released - Watch Now!
- Scott Eastwood Goes Shirtless, Spoofs the 'Bachelor' in 'Bachelor for Dogs' Video - Watch Now!