Power Lawyers 2012
Fischer reps Simon Cowell and his Syco joint venture with Sony Music, so he must have a great Cowell story, right? "There are too many," he says, "and none of them I can tell." In addition to bringing The X Factor to the U.S., Fischer reps The Office maestro Greg Daniels, who is developing an animation block for NBC; The Avengers director Joss Whedon ("Marvel has an option for Avengers 2, and hopefully he'll direct that," he says); and publishing house Conde Nast, which is looking to increase its Hollywood footprint. In a sign of how respected Fischer's skills are, CBS CEO Les Moonves asked him to negotiate a post-term production deal for when the mogul eventually leaves his current job. "It was actually a pretty easy negotiation," Fischer says.
➻ My first client Director Phillip Noyce, "right after he did Dead Calm."
- Failure, Alarms & After Parties: Chats with The Posies, Dry the River's Peter Liddle and Ghost Town's Kevin McCullough
- This Rapper Just Won The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge With Marijuana
- Emily Browning: If I Had Gotten That 'Twilight' Role, 'I Would Have Quit' Acting
- This Map Plots Where Your Favorite College Movies Were Filmed
- Miles Teller on One-Night Stands: Don't Let Them Borrow Clothes Because 'You Will Not Get That Sh-t Back'
- Jennifer Aniston & Sandra Bullock Mock Chelsea Handler on 'Chelsea Lately' Finale
- Gerard Butler, Vanessa Hudgens, & Selena Gomez Sing Farewell to Chelsea Handler on 'Chelsea Lately'
- Chris Hemsworth Gets to Showcase Comedic Side in 'Vacation'