THR Ranks Hollywood's 25 Most Powerful Stylists
WHY SHE MATTERS
McMillen balances an impressive roster of young talent (Elle and Dakota Fanning) with Hollywood royalty (Jodie Foster, Johnny Depp).
The Fannings, Foster, Depp, Evan Rachel Wood, Dianna Agron, Diane Lane, Mark Wahlberg, Ryan Reynolds, Ashton Kutcher, Colin Firth
HER TOP LOOK
Elle Fanning in the finale gown from Chanel’s spring/summer 2012 runway at the Critics’ Choice Movie Awards. “It was literally a breath of fresh air with beautiful beaded blossoms and leaves on it,” says McMillen of the high-fashion floral applique dress, which also was perfectly age-appropriate for the 14-year-old actress.
“There are only so many great dresses per season and endless amounts of awards shows,” says McMillen, a California native who handled VIP relations for Giorgio Armani before becoming a stylist. “The gowns are coming from all over the world, and organizing them to all come by your fitting date is a bit like air traffic control!”Click here to read THR's complete 25 Most Powerful Stylists in Hollywood list.
- Exclusive Photos of A$AP Rocky Chilling, Blazing With an Artist Pal
- The End of the Tour Trailer: Jason Segel Goes Full Capote As David Foster Wallace
- Fred Armisen, Zosia Mamet, Vanessa Bayer Re-create Golden Girls for Jenny Lewis
- ‘We Have Lost the Ability to Flush the Toilet’: Art-Festival Culture in Istanbul
- Jason Statham Dishes on Working With Pretentious Actors
- Tom Cruise Always Wants to Give His Audience Their 'Money's Worth'
- Bruce Jenner Fires Back at Lawsuit Over Wrongful Car Crash Death
- Zosia Mamet, Fred Armisen, & Vanessa Bayer Recreate the 'Golden Girls' for Jenny Lewis' 'She's Not Me' Video - Watch Now!