THR Ranks Hollywood's 25 Most Powerful Stylists
WHY SHE MATTERS
McMillen balances an impressive roster of young talent (Elle and Dakota Fanning) with Hollywood royalty (Jodie Foster, Johnny Depp).
The Fannings, Foster, Depp, Evan Rachel Wood, Dianna Agron, Diane Lane, Mark Wahlberg, Ryan Reynolds, Ashton Kutcher, Colin Firth
HER TOP LOOK
Elle Fanning in the finale gown from Chanel’s spring/summer 2012 runway at the Critics’ Choice Movie Awards. “It was literally a breath of fresh air with beautiful beaded blossoms and leaves on it,” says McMillen of the high-fashion floral applique dress, which also was perfectly age-appropriate for the 14-year-old actress.
“There are only so many great dresses per season and endless amounts of awards shows,” says McMillen, a California native who handled VIP relations for Giorgio Armani before becoming a stylist. “The gowns are coming from all over the world, and organizing them to all come by your fitting date is a bit like air traffic control!”Click here to read THR's complete 25 Most Powerful Stylists in Hollywood list.
- North West Isn't The Only Celebrity Kid To Bring The Cuteness To Halloween
- All The Creepy Laughs From 'The Twilight Zone' Because Evil Is Sometimes Hilarious
- 11 Times Mr. Bean Taught You To Embrace Your Inner Child By Acting Like One
- Miley Cyrus' Risque Dress Stood Out, But Her $500,000 Donation To Fight AIDS Stole The Show
- Daniel Radcliffe Wants to Work with Jennifer Lawrence & George Clooney
- Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish Fly Back to Los Angeles on His 44th Birthday
- Coco Rocha Shares Her Thoughts on Kendall Jenner Fashion Week Bullying Rumors
- Keira Knightley Shows Her Feminist Side By Discussing Gender Equality in 'Net-A-Porter's 'Edit' Mag