THR's 35 Hottest Young Latinos in Entertainment
Before pursuing acting in London, Cabrera grew up in Venezuela, Chile and Madrid, so he knows firsthand that “Latinos kind of get put into the same melting pot,” he says. “Latino is a culture made up of many different races. I think it’s important to be able to see more diversity.” The 34-year-old actor, who played painter Isaac Mendez on NBC’s Heroes and Lancelot on the BBC’s Merlin, next appears on Showtime’s Dexter as an investigative writer. Cabrera has noticed an increase in Latino roles: “I wouldn’t say it’s been a huge leap, but Javier Bardem won an Oscar, Salma Hayek has done a lot, and Demian Bichir was nominated. People are more open; there’s more of a sense of who we are.”
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Darling 'Dawson's Creek' Spoof Stars Dachshunds Instead Of Humans
- 'Wasn't He Gay?': A Revealing Question About Mister Rogers
- Aaron Paul Looks For the Best Pizza in Vancouver Before Shooting '9th Life of Louis Drax'
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!
- Kiernan Shipka Is Pretty in Pink at Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards 2014
- Megan Fox Gets Covered in Blood for a James Franco Project