Hollywood's Business Managers
"Entertainers can't have a risky portfolio when they work in the riskiest profession," says the Encino-based Feinstein, who counts Mila Kunis, Vanessa Hudgens and Leighton Meester among his clients. He has gotten many of his customers to back off lavish spending and focus on retirement funds instead. But as is the case with most business managers, trying to dissuade someone from extravagance doesn't always work. "I had a client who wanted to buy land in Hawaii," Feinstein says. "I thought he was nuts. He bought it anyway."
- TV Review: For the Love of God, Watch The Americans Tonight
- Sundance Review: Cobie Smulders, Guy Pearce, and Kevin Corrigan Reinvent the Rom-Com in Andrew Bujalski’s Results
- Watch the Trailer for Amira & Sam, Featuring Paul Wesley in a Very Different Role
- 3-Sentence Reviews: White Columns, Philip Taaffe, and More
- Jennifer Connelly Is 'Aloft' at Sundance Film Festival
- Ewan McGregor Reflects on '90s London Life With Angelina Jolie
- Dianna Agron & Patrick Wilson Have a 'Zipper' Situation at Sundance Film Festival 2015
- Malin Akerman On 'I'll See You In My Dreams' Co-Star Blythe Danner: 'She's A Legend For A Reason'