THR's Power Business Managers 2013
"I tell clients no every day," says Feinstein, who counts Mayim Bialik, Taylor Lautner, Mila Kunis and two-time Emmy winners Eric Stonestreet and Aaron Paul as clients. Feinstein recently put his foot down with a client who wanted to buy a multimillion-dollar property in the Bahamas. "We got into a heated argument," he says; the client ended up buying it anyway.
His younger clients, on Glee and ABC Family shows, tend to listen to him more. "Good clients listen to me 90 percent of the time, but that is certainly not the norm." Finally, Feinstein considers personal loans verboten. "That's a very common thing, lending friends money. I'm adamantly against that."
- Why Comedian/Podcaster Marc Maron is a Preist and a Prophet
- Newport Folk Festival Celebrates 50 Years Since Bob Dylan Went Electric
- As Duggar Dad Ran On A Political Platform Saying Rape And Incest Merited Capital Punishment, He Was Covering Up His Son's Actions
- WTF! Merriam-Webster Adds A Bunch Of Internet Slang To Dictionary
- Edgar Ramirez & Luke Bracey Are Extreme Sports Addicts in 'Point Break' Reboot Trailer - Watch Now!
- Charlize Theron's 'Mad Max' Performance Was 'Astonishing' to Maggie Gyllenhaal
- Chrissy Teigen Goes Nude For Sexy DuJour Feature With John Legend
- Diane Kruger & January Jones Reunite for Memorial Day Party