Power Lawyers 2011
Clark makes this list for the first time for perhaps the year's most eye-popping deal: He helped reality star Bethenny Frankel and Skinnygirl Cocktails sell the Skinnygirl Margaritas line to Fortune Brands for roughly $120 million. The pact still has Hollywood buzzing about nontraditional opportunities for talent. Clark structured the deal so that Frankel receives a big check and will retain control of the Skinnygirl brand outside of the beverage space -- paving the way for growth in other sectors, including cooking, nutritional products and apparel. "I have a very sophisticated, intelligent client who is willing to work very hard to accomplish her goals," says Clark, who also represents Hugh Hefner.
OFF-DUTY The diehard soccer fan has attended the World Cup in 1994, 2006 and 2010 and is already making plans for Brazil in 2014.
- Gerard Depardieu Says He Can Drink 14 Bottles Of Wine In A Day
- Conan Introduces Apple's U2 Removal Service Because Deleting That Free Album Isn't Enough
- 'Too Long; Didn't Listen' Ep. 2: Talking Online Satire With Joe Garden, Sarah Pappalardo & Anna Drezen
- Duke Porn Star Belle Knox Once Carved The Word 'Fat' Into Her Body
- Angelina Jolie Doubled the Number of British Women Getting Screened for Breast Cancer
- Jennifer Lopez's 'Booty' Video Receives Lots of Love From Celebs
- Jennifer Lawrence Leaves Rumored Boyfriend Chris Martin's Coldplay Concert (Photos)
- Kerry Washington, Jon Hamm, & More Celebrities Take a Stand Against Sexual Violence (Video)