Power Lawyers 2011
Clark makes this list for the first time for perhaps the year's most eye-popping deal: He helped reality star Bethenny Frankel and Skinnygirl Cocktails sell the Skinnygirl Margaritas line to Fortune Brands for roughly $120 million. The pact still has Hollywood buzzing about nontraditional opportunities for talent. Clark structured the deal so that Frankel receives a big check and will retain control of the Skinnygirl brand outside of the beverage space -- paving the way for growth in other sectors, including cooking, nutritional products and apparel. "I have a very sophisticated, intelligent client who is willing to work very hard to accomplish her goals," says Clark, who also represents Hugh Hefner.
OFF-DUTY The diehard soccer fan has attended the World Cup in 1994, 2006 and 2010 and is already making plans for Brazil in 2014.
- Kendall Jenner Snaps A Selfie In Her Underwear
- Essence Festival Attracts Thousands To New Orleans To Celebrate, Empower Black Lives Everywhere
- Margot Robbie Celebrates Her Birthday As Harley Quinn On The Set Of 'Suicide Squad'
- INTERVIEW: Dana Nachman, Patricia Wilson, and Mike Jutan on Batkid Begins
- Joey Chestnut Gets Upset By Matthew Stonie at Hot Dog Eating Contest (Video)
- Kate Hudson Slays the National Anthem For Independence Day - Watch Now!
- Milla Jovovich Flaunts Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth Three Months Ago
- Karolina Kurkova Is Pregnant Again, Expecting Second Baby With Husband Archie Drury