Power Lawyers 2012
THR gets the first look in the upcoming graphic novel Anomaly, an ex-soldier from Earth becomes stranded on a distant planet filled with aliens and other dangers in the year 2717. It might be a familiar setup to sci-fi fans, but what’s unusual is the book’s co-author: Skip Brittenham, the legendary Hollywood deal lawyer whose clients include Ridley and Tony Scott, Eddie Murphy and more. Brittenham, a lifelong comic book collector, says he decided to tackle the project at the urging of his wife, be released in October in hardcover as well as an interactive tablet app version. And Brittenham being Brittenham, he’s got a fresh business plan for his creation. He and Haberlin plan to release the book via their own publishing company, Anomaly Productions, and retain all rights, with producer client Joe Roth (Alice in Wonderland) developing the property as a movie before taking it to studios. Says Brittenham, “We’re trying to rethink part of the publishing business.”
- My Dream Duets: Chatting with Barry Manilow, Andre Cymone and Carroll Matthews Exclusives and The Hawthorne Chronicles
- 'Wasn't He Gay?': A Revealing Question About Mister Rogers
- 'Walking Dead' Star Laurie Holden Is A Real-Life Hero
- Kat Dennings On Kim Kardashian: 'I've Never Seen An Ass Like That In My Life'
- Jennifer Garner & Michelle Monaghan Help Honor Matthew McConaughey with Special Award!
- Eva Longoria & Cameron Diaz Show Huge Support For Hillary Clinton's Fundraiser
- Anne Hathaway & Jessica Chastain Rep 'Interstellar' at American Cinematheque Event!
- Reese Witherspoon & Kate Hudson Support Their Leading Man Matthew McConaughey!